Ended Official BYC Mini Contest - Show Us Your Flock

20191205_000010.jpg
Awww thank you so much look at this one this isn’t in the contest but it looks so cuteView attachment 1972445

Oh my gosh that is the cutest little baby! Lol :love A buff Polish, right? I'm just dying to get some of them myself! Only have 1 new itty bitty Polish angel right now, but it's the most wonderful little darling!:jumpy He was the only one to hatch from some ebay eggs I bought. He hatched on Thanksgiving! :love I MUST show you what a special little guy he is! Lol

@ChicksDigItFCF I can't say that I really understand why birds molt in the winter months..probably wishful thinking! Lol. My geese are molting. Especially the Chinese geese. They're only 4 months old.
Are those Legbar roosters and a hen? I still have a lot to learn about chickens. I got a Legbar rooster from Tractor Supply this summer and he's a big sweetheart. On the other hand, the smaller fluffy Silkie rooster is a hateful little mess! Who would've thought? Lol

@ChicksDigItFCF I can't say that I really understand why birds molt in the winter months..probably wishful thinking! Lol. My geese are molting. Especially the Chinese geese. They're only 4 months old.
Are those Legbar roosters and a hen? I still have a lot to learn about chickens. I got a Legbar rooster from Tractor Supply this summer and he's a big sweetheart. On the other hand, the smaller fluffy Silkie rooster is a hateful little mess! Who would've thought? Lol
No, they are 5 different breeds. There is 1 Wheaten Ameraucana Hen, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte Hen, 1 Black Australorp Hen, 1 Barred Rock Hen, and 1 Buff Orpington Hen. My Barred ROck looks the worst she has barely 1/2 her feathers!

Back
Top Bottom