Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - What’s Your Hobby

So @jolenesdad do they only do these once a year? If so will they do it again next year?
The hobby contest is not every year, but sometimes annually, it just depends I believe! There are always a set of mini contests every year with calendar prizes for sure!

There are super exciting contest associated to the Hatch A Longs each season!!! So.... hobby.... yes. Contests.... all the time!!!

From doodling to dirt bikes, birding to baking, collecting to crochet... BYC members are SO talented with their hobbies! It was so fun to learn a bit more about our friends and fellow BYCers, thank you so much to everyone that participated. Without further ado....

WE HAVE WINNERS! Reminder, these were generated by a random generator! :woot

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

yippiechickie.gif

full

@CluckerFamily, @Chicken_loverXx, @slippednfell, @cmom, @ronkonkoma

This is from the spreadsheet where all 122 entries were entered.

These are the member names and screenshots of the numbers generated by RANDOM.ORG

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries in all of these contests! I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom