Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
I also think my other resolutions will help to that end as well. Although I also find, at least for me, it’s largely seasonal too because I get bad right around October every year. Although, oddly, I like LOVE Christmas and all the corny movies and cheer and stuff associated with it so that helps 😂🤷‍♀️ I know holidays make a lot of people get worse but for me I love the holiday season. 🤷‍♀️ But then I do also find I get far worse when I eat junk and/or don’t move which has definitely happened this year so that’s another reason I want to work on that too.

Okay I’m all caught up. 9 pages is definitely faster than 20+

Yeah I’m getting a head-start too by forcing myself to do 10k steps a day (I need to do 2k to reach my goal)

Puppies are the best 🥰 I think imma get a new puppy when my current 9-month old puppy is 7 years old or when my current 7 year old puppy is not with us anymore, whichever comes first.

I also think my other resolutions will help to that end as well. Although I also find, at least for me, it’s largely seasonal too because I get bad right around October every year. Although, oddly, I like LOVE Christmas and all the corny movies and cheer and stuff associated with it so that helps 😂🤷‍♀️ I know holidays make a lot of people get worse but for me I love the holiday season. 🤷‍♀️ But then I do also find I get far worse when I eat junk and/or don’t move which has definitely happened this year so that’s another reason I want to work on that too.
Write this down now...
I will eat better.
I will move more today.

Tape it to your door frame.
Just do it.

Part of my eat healthier resolution is to drink more water. The declutter is part of my need to be more organized with stuff and space. I lose waaaay too much time looking for stuff. The "just do it" is because I keep thinking, "I want to...." but it keeps getting postponed. Eventually, those turn into, "Why didn't I ever...?"
YES!!!!
Why didn't i ever

I'll add
If I had

Alot of valuable time is lost with procrastination

Part of my eat healthier resolution is to drink more water. The declutter is part of my need to be more organized with stuff and space. I lose waaaay too much time looking for stuff. The "just do it" is because I keep thinking, "I want to...." but it keeps getting postponed. Eventually, those turn into, "Why didn't I ever...?"
Everyday just do something....anything.
Just do it before you change your mind.

Write this down now...
I will eat better.
I will move more today.

Tape it to your door frame.
Just do it.
😁😁 my mom loved it btw and she also suggested some others. :lau decided it was so good I needed to make two, one for everybody and one for me. I added more phrases cause I didn’t like the giant empty space 😂🙈 I also didn’t redo it 20 times :lau

781BAA16-2227-4498-924F-1F855B82BF8F.jpeg
BAEDD186-8FE3-448E-ACFE-B43664E70634.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom