Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
I grew up on a farm. Nothing is more disgusting than warm milk straight from the teat. It doesn't get any fresher than that.

I would take it from the cooler. It was always pumped from the cow straight to the cooler. And my grandpa and uncles docked all the cow's tails, so they wouldn't get swatted in the face. Then PETA found out farmers across the state were doing that and raised holy hell so they can't do that anymore

I would take it from the cooler. It was always pumped from the cow straight to the cooler. And my grandpa and uncles docked all the cow's tails, so they wouldn't get swatted in the face. Then PETA found out farmers across the state were doing that and raised holy hell so they can't do that anymore

Poor cows. I personally don’t like altering animals whether it be dogs (tails or ears), cows (ears or branding), goats (horns) etc.

But I can see why they did it. Maybe I’ll tie a rope and hang their tail while I milk em 😂

We didn’t have a cooler aka bulk tank. we had cans in a stock tank.

Nothing beats the taste of farm fresh milk. Grew up on it. I remember, when we visited my grandma, me having to go to the milk house and getting fresh milk for cookies and cereal. The family farm is still running in PA, has been for almost 125 years! They are a small operation that milks about 125 head. They sell the milk to Land O Lakes for butter and cheese. Yum!
Awesome!!! :love

I refuse to buy milk in the plastic jugs. I know for a fact that the plastic jugs are permeable to gaseous aromas which can taint the milk. Milk is disgusting enough without being tainted. The only organic product that I buy is milk because I can get it in the 1/2 gallon coated cardboard like containers. The organic milk is so over cooked before being packaged that they can give it at least a 3 month expiration date.
i think my meat market still sells it in glass bottles??? i’ve never bought it because we typically go through 2 gallons per week and I don’t drink it......

i think my meat market still sells it in glass bottles??? i’ve never bought it because we typically go through 2 gallons per week and I don’t drink it......
We know what you drink....... we saw the nearly dead soldier your Dad brought you....that you claim was opened when he brought it...but we know better...

D60F3FC6-CE1A-4ACC-B0A1-29E27D779DC1.png

:lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau

We know what you drink....... we saw the nearly dead soldier your Dad brought you....that you claim was opened when he brought it...but we know better...

:lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau
So it was you that gave a similar place my work phone number! How could you 🥺🥺

No really, I kept getting calls for alcohol treatment, at work 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ They finally stopped, but a week or so later the “follow up” calls started wanting to know if I enjoyed my time there. Buncha weirdos!
Another time a robocall came through the main voicemail. It was a pretty caustic message about private stuff and used my name. It even had a call back number. Of course my boss got that message and forwarded it to me. I was SO horrified I aftually called the number back. It was a legit business! Couldnt talk to a single person but got a fax number. Oh yeah, I sent a *ahem* nicely worded message to them and kept the copy, of course. Never heard from them again. Idk y 🤣🤣🤣
But, that was SO embarrassing! 😡😡

So it was you that gave a similar place my work phone number! How could you 🥺🥺

No really, I kept getting calls for alcohol treatment, at work 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ They finally stopped, but a week or so later the “follow up” calls started wanting to know if I enjoyed my time there. Buncha weirdos!
Another time a robocall came through the main voicemail. It was a pretty caustic message about private stuff and used my name. It even had a call back number. Of course my boss got that message and forwarded it to me. I was SO horrified I aftually called the number back. It was a legit business! Couldnt talk to a single person but got a fax number. Oh yeah, I sent a *ahem* nicely worded message to them and kept the copy, of course. Never heard from them again. Idk y 🤣🤣🤣
But, that was SO embarrassing! 😡😡
That is down right cruel.

Post the nicely worded message for us to see. We haven’t had a post deleted by a mod in a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom