Official BYC Poll - New Year New You...Resolution Time!

Pick one or pick a few, it's all up to YOU! Be sure to elaborate down below.

• Total voters
Pics
We know what you drink....... we saw the nearly dead soldier your Dad brought you....that you claim was opened when he brought it...but we know better...

:lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau
cool.....just what I wanted for Christmas.....a FLORIDA Vacation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I got an early present! Someone gave me 6 fertile eggs. I gotta ask them what the hens were again since I forgot. I know they said one was an Americana <-- but I'm sure that's the one and not the real one since the egg was greenish and not blue. But I don't care about breeds, I'm just curious.

Their rooster is a silkie so I'm excited for them to hatch. I really hope I get at least a 50% hatch rate if not 100%!! They'll be ready mid January. That's sooo long from now.

I got an early present! Someone gave me 6 fertile eggs. I gotta ask them what the hens were again since I forgot. I know they said one was an Americana <-- but I'm sure that's the one and not the real one since the egg was greenish and not blue. But I don't care about breeds, I'm just curious.

Their rooster is a silkie so I'm excited for them to hatch. I really hope I get at least a 50% hatch rate if not 100%!! They'll be ready mid January. That's sooo long from now.
Never trust eggs gifted to you. I did once. It was an ugly female dog of an experience.

They both don't mean rotten?
Apparently not 😂🤣 the more you know!

3C716F46-4C74-4CC9-AD40-4011DAAD0D2C.png

Back
Top Bottom