Official BYC Poll: What type of COOP bedding do you like best?

Which type of COOP bedding do you like best?

• Total voters
Pics
I hate to sound stupid but I will reiterate here that I am new to this. ... what the heck is PDZ? Is it a pesticide for mites or some type of bedding material. I have racked my brained on what it could be abbreviations for and did a search for it in the forum topics but everyone keeps abbreviating it so I don’t know what it really stands for. Sorry clueless. Thank you!
Dumb Pam Mode

how is that working? i read someone say to use sand and it's a lot easier to keep clean. i have some ready to go once i clean the coop!
It works for me. If I lived on dirt, I would use a dirt floor.

I have seen many posts both for and against sand for bedding. Sand is free for the digging for me. I would not urge people to buy sand. Use what is available to you unless you feel the need to try something different. Free is good.

I hate to sound stupid but I will reiterate here that I am new to this. ... what the heck is PDZ? Is it a pesticide for mites or some type of bedding material. I have racked my brained on what it could be abbreviations for and did a search for it in the forum topics but everyone keeps abbreviating it so I don’t know what it really stands for. Sorry clueless. Thank you!
Dumb Pam Mode
PDZ

In my experience, it works best if put down before the bedding is put down.

Back
Top Bottom