Official BYC Poll: What type of incubator do you use?

What type of incubator do you use?

• Total voters
Pics

Kiki

🙄🤚Do More!😩🤚 Less is More® Kiki Winz!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
Do you incubate eggs?
What type of incubator do you use?

Please select an option or two on the poll above and comment below on what brand and model too, if store bought.

If you choose other please tell me exactly what kind you use and I will add it as an option.

OFFICIAL BYC POLL (8).png

While you're at it why not show off your skills by entering our 2020 Home-Made Feeder, Waterer, Incubator, & Brooder Contest - And Win A Brand New Brinsea Brooder!

(Check out more Official BYC Polls HERE!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinsea octagon 20 for everyday incubation/hatching. Mini for “science project” hatches. Have a styrofoam forced air type that could come back into service if I went insane and ordered a ridiculous amount of eggs.

edit: opinion—- love the Brinseas! They hatch everything. Hold temp so we’ll I kind of just set ‘em and forget ‘em. Put a reminder on my phone to check water levels and that’s about it.

That reminds me, I have hatched a couple of times with a broody before I got my incubator. I don’t have many go broody though, only 2 in the 3 years I’ve had chickens.
I only ever had 1 broody (this year) in the 9 years I've had chickens. And she was a BLRW. I even used to have broody breeds! I felt so lucky when she went broody. It was a treat to watch chick be raised naturally.

Back
Top Bottom