Official BYC Poll - Which BYC Page Do You Bookmark?

Which Page Do You Bookmark On BYC?

• BYC homepage

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Forum index

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Recent Posts list

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your subscribed posts list?

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Somewhere else (please tell us in the replies)

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I go directly to recent posts, because you get an overall feel of what is going on in chickenland, not just my area of interest. may only click on the forum Index once a day or so, to get to a specific subforum. Usually someone has posted from a subforum already in Recent Posts, and I select that forum from the blue column in the middle of the page. If it's not there, I go to Index. TMI, I know, but you asked on thing, you probably wondered the other.

Quote:
We like to know the behaviors of our users so we can improve the site and the navigation so the most peeps can get what they want as quickly and easily as possible. We can't please all people all the time, but we try really hard to please as many people as much as possible.
smile.png

I should have probably said in my post that even though I don't go to the Home Page, I think it's a great Home Page and Intro to BYC for people that are just finding the site.

We've always tried to add more and more "dynamic content" to the homepage of the site.

Through this exercise of polling / getting feedback we're finding that people really like to land on a page where content is constantly updated and fresh. This being the case we think it would be good to add even more "dynamic content" to the homepage.

Back
Top Bottom