6 Years
Apr 24, 2015
Alabama
I would like to claim:

#114 - Southern Cornbread
#124 - Happy Home
#140 - Mommas Sugar Cookies
#240 - Cheese Biscuits

I sure wish I had the nerve to try Baklava but I'd never do it justice. We had a family friend when I was a youngster who was from Greece, and she made the BEST Baklava ever, I sure wish I could've learned how to make it from her.

casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
I would like to claim:

#124 - Happy Home
#240 - Cheese Biscuits

I sure wish I had the nerve to try Baklava but I'd never do it justice. We had a family friend when I was a youngster who was from Greece, and she made the BEST Baklava ever, I sure wish I could've learned how to make it from her.
Great!

casportpony

🦚🦆🦃🐔
BYC Staff
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Jun 24, 2012
The Golden State
I would like to claim:

#124 - Happy Home
#240 - Cheese Biscuits

vall

DIY
Premium Feather Member
Oct 5, 2020
So. Cal.
Signed up for this one, but calling it "not an entry" since I didn't actually can them, just put them in the fridge. It's been about 10 days and they are nice and pickled already. Next time I would:
  • Use 15 jalapeno rings next time instead of 10. Based on ingredients these look very hot, but they aren't.
  • Add some spices at the bottom and between eggs. There isn't a whole lot of room at the top.
  • 48 jumbo quail eggs won't fit. I think I fit 43.

Attachments

• ingredients.jpg
    ingredients.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 5
  • jars.jpg
    jars.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 5

jnicholes

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hey guys,

I apologize, but I have to forfeit the contest. I am too busy, a lot of things going on. An elk hunt, medical appointments, and more. I simply do not have the time right now to try and make this recipe that I signed up for.

It’s very complicated, actually. I can’t exactly go on the details of why I can’t do my entry.

Just so you all know, I am able to bake and support myself, if that alleviates worry. I just can’t seem to find time to do the shepherds pie I signed up for.

So, I must resign and forfeit the contest.

@casportpony thanks for at least letting me sign up.

Jared

Top Bottom