Ended Official BYC Spring Contest Series—Spring on the Farm—Other Fowl Photo Contest

Farm alarm and guineaveive in the background.
2BD214B6-DD23-46A0-909F-2248DCA16186.jpeg

I like ducks. They always look so happy. They are always smiling. And they are so happy. I love ducks. They go quack quack quack. They dip their heads in water. I'm going to dip my head in water to be more like a duck. Ducks are always so happy. I want to be a duck. They eat lettuce. I want to eat lettuce. I like ducks they swim. I want to swim. And they are so happy they smile at you are are so happy because you gave them some peas I want to eat peas. Nifty should make a BYD website. Ducks are so happy. Ducks should rule the world. The world would be so happy if ducks ruled it. I like ducks. They don't eat bread. I don't want to eat bread. Compared to ducks chickens suck. I'm a chicken. I suck. I want to be a duck. Ducks can be happy. They are always so happy. They smile at you with their bills. They are so happy. I love ducks. Quack. I want to be a duck. They are happy. The world would be so good if it were run by ducks. Humans are stupid. My owner is a human. She is stupid. I want to be a duck. They eat grapes. I want to eat grapes. They eat oats. I want to eat oats. They don't eat chips. I don't want to eat chips. Ducks are the best thing. They quack. They good. They good.
20200529_194930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom