Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Don't Chicken Out Photo Contest

View attachment 2504956

This is Blueberry! She is a Cayuga hen.

She will turn 1 year old in April.

I bought her as a hatching egg along with 1 other Cayuga hatching egg and 4 Chocolate Runner hatching eggs, all the way from Metzer Farms in California. All 6 hatched. 5 out of the 6 were drakes! Blueberry was the only hen and that is why she is special. She has a partner named Toby who is a Chocolate Runner drake. She loves berries and earthworms. She is also delighted to quack all day long. Her eggs are small but she is a large duck!

She's beautiful!

Entry #2!
View attachment 2504958
My ducklings Quinn (Left) and Mango (Right) nearly 3 years ago. I lost them both before they were even a year old, but they were such sweet girls and the best ducks!

This could be a magazine cover it's so beautiful!
burning-love.gif

Entry #2!
View attachment 2504958
My ducklings Quinn (Left) and Mango (Right) nearly 3 years ago. I lost them both before they were even a year old, but they were such sweet girls and the best ducks!

AMAZING photography! I'm so sorry you lost them :hugs This is the sort of picture I would find searching up Easter on Google. Are you a professional photographer?

(I love the face Mango is making 🤣 )

AMAZING photography! I'm so sorry you lost them :hugs This is the sort of picture I would find searching up Easter on Google. Are you a professional photographer?

(I love the face Mango is making 🤣 )
I’m not a professional! I do love photography though and take pictures all the time. Thank you so much for saying that! I love Mango’s face too. There’s another one just like this taken a few seconds before where she’s got her head tilted like a dog! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom