Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Wattle I Do Without You? Photo Contest

Entry #1
1611768249738.png

This is Mini! He is, and likely always will be, my favorite chicken. Mini is such a sweetie. He loves people, especially little kids. And he is an amazing protector of his girls. Did I mention what a gentlemen he is? He's my only boy that dances and tidbits for his ladies.
I got Mini from tractor supply, last spring. He was the first bantam chick/en I ever saw, and I just had to have him. For the first month or so of his life we just called him "the tiny chicken".

- Where did you get your chicken? I got Mini from tractor supply!
- How old is your Chicken? He is 7 months old now.
- What is your chicken's name? Mini!
- What breed is your Chicken? He is a Old English Game bantam.

Entry #2
0DC1ACC0-7E0A-475E-A2A6-08F8581BB673.jpeg

Agnes the Black Sexlink
AGnes is named after my Great Grandmother On my moms side. Agnes ( the human) was my mom’s grandmother and according to my grandmother she was a saint. Angnes ( the chicken) has lived up to her namesake being our kindest, sweetest, calmest, and just the most perfect chicken ever. She has a crooked comb and she sometimes get picked on by the higher ranking hens but she is still the sweetest chicken ever. She dutifuly lays eggs evry day for me too.

Last edited:
Entry #2
View attachment 2505047
Agnes the Black Sexlink
AGnes is named after my Great Grandmother On my moms side. Agnes ( the human) was my mom’s grandmother and according to my grandmother she was a saint. Angnes ( the chicken) has lived up to her namesake being our kindest, sweetest, calmest, and just the most perfect chicken ever. She has a crooked comb and she sometimes get picked on by the higher ranking hens but she is still the sweetest chicken ever. She dutifuly lays eggs evry day for me too.

Aww that's so sweet! My daughter just named our rooster after her Great Grandfather!

Entry 1
Feather
, the Cream Legbar was my very first favorite chicken 😍 She had the sweetest disposition where she would stand still and let my 8 year old pick her up and hold her 💗
Sadly she passed away at 18 months of age, she failed to grow past her 5 month size and when necropsied had missing and underdeveloped reproductive organs.
56575942_2250865174972271_7423137753161793536_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom