Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - Wattle I Do Without You? Photo Contest

Pics
In the rules, it said this:

“2. Three entries per member, PLEASE NUMBER YOUR ENTRIES!”

But, I forgot to number mine, except for the third one. For some reason, I can’t edit my post, so I can’t number them. I don’t know what to do...is it ok if they aren’t numbered? Will I still be able to be a part of the competition?

ENTRY #1:

7327128E-AD48-43E5-BA91-1F863956AEB6.jpeg

For my first entry, I am submitting my Rhode Island Red, Ghirar. She is 1 year old, and she’s super adorable...❤️ I always say that she is more of a person than a chicken, because she is super social and explores everything!!

In the rules, it said this:

“2. Three entries per member, PLEASE NUMBER YOUR ENTRIES!”

But, I forgot to number mine, except for the third one. For some reason, I can’t edit my post, so I can’t number them. I don’t know what to do...is it ok if they aren’t numbered? Will I still be able to be a part of the competition?

It's ok! It helps when we're organizing them in the spreadsheet but I don't disqualify them for not being numbered or anything. You're just fine! Thank you!

coco.jpg

And finally we have coco, the sweet BCM! She is just such a sweet chicken that lays beautiful dark speckled brown eggs. She loves eating treats and will tolerate being pet. She loves running up to gate when we come in- Even in the rain witch I really don't like -_- She is such a sweet chicken I wish I could keep her forever!

(Last entry)

My name is Dobby. I’m often told I’m a handsome guy and quite the looker! I’m quite fond of the ladies! I am a 6 month old Blue Copper Marans. Although I’m young, I rule the roost and earned my title as top Roo. I love strutting my feathers and being admired. Wattle strokes and pets are encouraged. ❤️
5F4D6603-D255-4A95-B171-6007C0C53AD9.jpeg
5F4D6603-D255-4A95-B171-6007C0C53AD9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom