Ended Official BYC Valentine Puns Contest Series - You're EGGactly Right For Me Photo Contest

Entry #1
Here is Trump, we call him mister roo though he is an Ameraucana chicken and he’s with our smallest hen here, blueberry a bantam silkie and it looks quite silly with their size difference
3B5F45DE-06FB-4F7F-9193-20E8D09CC0BE.jpeg

Thank you for participating in the very first Valentine Puns Contest Series! This wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!
We love you here at BYC!
burning-love.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished with their decisions and we have winners!

unnamed.gif

@sadness child , @Lacy Duckwing , @Farm life101 , @rebeccaH86 , @cherrynberry

FIRST PLACE
Entry #1

DSC02037.JPG

He just wants the very best for his girlfriends.

SECOND PLACE
Chester with Lacy:
IMG_6289.JPG

THIRD PLACE
Entry #1
Here is Trump, we call him mister roo though he is an Ameraucana chicken and he’s with our smallest hen here, blueberry a bantam silkie and it looks quite silly with their size difference
3B5F45DE-06FB-4F7F-9193-20E8D09CC0BE.jpeg

FOURTH PLACE
Jack the eogb thinking the 8 girls are his , little does he know they don't like him lol 😆
Screenshot_20210127-141916_Video Player.jpg

FIFTH PLACE
This is Nugget, our only rooster so far. He is an EE and is overall pretty timid, but he hates shoes. If your shoe gets a bit too close...you better prepare for a good beating.
IMG_9221.JPG

I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prize momentarily!

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to go through all of the entries. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Back
Top Bottom