I will keep that in mind.

*chicken+quail=luv* :

*raises hand*

Rider!
smile.png

And, beautiful drawings, 77horses!
big_smile.png

Thanks! What style do you ride? Do you take riding lessons?​

I go to breyer fest. Ive been the last 2 yrs.

77horses, i wish i could draw like that. Ive tried but never ended up with anything good. I know practice makes perfect so maybe ill start back up again.

I ride and lease a horse for 4-H. His name is Buck Hollywood aka Buck. He is Quarter with i tiny bit of ten. walker. Hes only 14 hh. I am showing Buck in western. I only did walk trot and showmanship classes last yr. This yr ill do western pleasure, showmanship, hopefully trail, and maybe barrels if the owners dont mind. Ive been riding sinces july 08 with winters off.

Woo, a breyer fest attendee! Do you stay at the Holiday Inn? We have been for the past 5-6 years or so.

We live 2 hrs from the horse park and drive there and back home the same day, since we seem to only make it one day. Even last year we had weekend tickets and ended up only going once.

We live about an hour away and always stay for the weekend at the Holiday Inn. That is the real Breyer Fest, if you get the chance stop by there after 6 P.M. and walk the rooms, its the best part. I was lucky enough to get all my celebration models signed last year, and I am one of only 2 people who got the celebration QH signed body and box.
love.gif
I was so happy.

My horse is named Sir Colonel Pickering of the 77th Light Infantry Brigade aka Pickles. <3
Gelding
15.2 hh
Egyptian/Polish Arabian. His father is GS Khochise.
Personality: wicked smart, mischievous, affectionate, stubborn, hot.
I've only had him almost 5 months. He was near starving when we brought him home.

DCFN0008-6-1-1.jpg

DCFN0014-5-1.jpg

DCFN0004-8-1.jpg

pickyawn-1.jpg

Day One:
DCFN0013-2-2.jpg

DCFN0003-6-1.jpg

My mother's horse Lilly, though I ride her too. Just turned 10, straight Spanish Arabian mare. 14.3 hh. VERY sweet. Apparently she is a chestnut sabino...she is getting so many white hairs. Also really beginning to dapple out this summer...I need to find out who kidnapped my camera...

lillywindy-1-1.jpg

lillywindy4-1.jpg

lillywindy6-1.jpg

DCFN0001-2-4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom