*~Official Equine Thread~*

Quote:
lol Oz and Nitro are related, Oz has Native Dancer as well. I adore Oz's pedigree (though I purchased him for his conformation not pedigree) he has ManO'War, War Admiral, Buckpasser, Bold Ruler, MOMENT, Khemosabi, and his sire is reserve champ HEIMDALLS MOMENT LSC. His dam was in her twenties, so he has some older blood right up in his 3 gen. Made me a happy horse owner when his pedigree came in the mail! But I love him for his goofy personality, and if he was a swayback fugly I would love him just as much.

And OH my! What lovely horses everyone!!! They are gorgeous!!! Any stories about them?

Last edited:
Cody 4 year old +/- gelding. Pedigree unknown.

Big lovable mutt of a horse.

Getting spoiled rotten too.

34316_cody_march.jpg

Quote:
(There are some very nice horses on this thread!)

That poster was me. You can find her pedigree on allbreedpedigree.com, just type in CP Lilly Fair in the search. She has the typical lines. I have absolutely fallen in love with these horses. Shame there doesn't seem to be too many around.

Here are some pics of her sire in his younger days:
lhabac.jpg

lhabac2.jpg

lhabac3.jpg

Do you have pics of your boy, Jamie? He sounds like a lovely mix! It's funny that you mention horses who "didn't fit with the program". Lilly's former owner was an extremely cool woman, but our little pumpkin never fit into her "reining program"...guess she missed out on that one particular gene from her papa, lol. I tend to think she is a very "program-ized" horse...very much all work and no play. Heart of gold though.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom