103382_picture_first_snow_at_new_home_111.jpg
Lightning flash,7 months Storms full brother different litters
103382_dec_24_021.jpg
Sam our rescue age unkown
103382_dec4_032.jpg
big_smile.png

so many beautiful dogs!
smile.png

my boys just had a bath today. all fluffy and clean-smelling Rayden is still pouting because I cleaned his ears; he hates that.

Singe, well, for a dog who plays in the hose and the rain and every puddle he can find, he's dang hard to get wet at bath time!

They say that girl scouts should always be supervised when selling cookies. I think she's pretty safe!

I love looking at all the cuties. My DH wanted a GSD, and we found one to adopt. She's not the best example, but she's sweet and loving. She's now a year and a half and very much wants to make sure that she helps me do everything. Her favorite chore is round up the chickens and putting them in their run. Then it's off to play with her best friend until she notices me moving off to do something else.

Here's Athena

And her and her best friend Zeus

Our boy Storm at about 1 year old (he's 17 months now). He just jumped up with DS when my husband came out with him on a leash. Bat eared pup that he is...

His hocks turn in and I was hoping to get him swimming in the stock pond to strengthen his back legs but he wouldn't go in deeper than belly deep and I never learned to swim.

Back
Top Bottom