- Official Music Thread - *New Rules, And Updates*

Quote:
OMG I love that song and all of her other ones too hahaha. I like how she's real. Like she doesn't fake or lie to please people... and she has an amazing voice live + she plays the piano sometimes when she performs which just adds to the talented factor XD

This! As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan. Have you heard her song "Born This Way"?

Its my new fave song!!!!!

Quote:
This! As much as I hate to admit it, I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan. Have you heard her song "Born This Way"?

Its my new fave song!!!!!

Of course I have!!!
big_smile.png
I already pre-ordered the whole album LOL

How much did the album cost?

Also, could you recommend some Lady Gaga songs, please?

Quote:
It costed fourteen dollars and shipping I think. It was $19.00 total
Uhmmm wellll I'll reccomend her whole The Fame album and The Fame Monster. I love every single song on both of them
smile.png
She has a ton of unreleased songs that you can listen too on youtube like Future Love (one of my favs) and Again, Again (which is released but not available, same with Disco Heaven & Retro, Dance, Freak) And a new song on her BTW album is called You & I and there are liev versions of it on youtube and I love that song... I could go on foreve ^_^

Quote:
Uhmmm wellll I'll reccomend her whole The Fame album and The Fame Monster. I love every single song on both of them
smile.png
She has a ton of unreleased songs that you can listen too on youtube like Future Love (one of my favs) and Again, Again (which is released but not available, same with Disco Heaven & Retro, Dance, Freak) And a new song on her BTW album is called You & I and there are liev versions of it on youtube and I love that song... I could go on foreve ^_^

Ah, okay. Thank you very much!

Quote:
smile.png

Ah, okay. Thank you very much!

Noooo problem XD

Quote:
it's mostly to get attention, so more people hear of her an listen to her music. At least from why I've understood

Back
Top Bottom