Official Poultryland thread (See first page)

Quote:
That stinks
sad.png
I didn't even get 'Original birds' this time around! Ive joined twice (once After THE crash, once before) and only once have gotten starters xD

Quote:
That stinks
sad.png
I didn't even get 'Original birds' this time around! Ive joined twice (once After THE crash, once before) and only once have gotten starters xD

They're not my starter birds (I sent them into retirement a long time ago), but I've basically had them since I first started. Thankfully they're both female so I can get some children from them before they fly to coop 99.

Last edited:
Oh, BlueMyst! Who are you on PL? I didn't know you had an account
pop.gif

SkyLaurie is about to die. I won't get to make any contests today!
sad.png

Quote:
On PL I'm under the name Blue_Feathers.

I can't believe SkyLaurie's going to be gone soon
sad.png
He's been one of the highlights of PL! (I'm hoping one day one of my hens will be able to reach 45,000 Sp's, but it seems so impossible.)

Quote:

sad.png
He's been one of the highlights of PL! (I'm hoping one day one of my hens will be able to reach 45,000 Sp's, but it seems so impossible.)

YOU ARE BF?!?!?!?!
ep.gif
th.gif

Sorry, I am really shocked, because you're one of the main other peeps who hang around the champion contests area
lau.gif

Congrats on getting such a high top breeder average, btw. I've been watching you ascend up that list
thumbsup.gif

(just adding this part with the edit) Yeah, I'll miss having Laurie around
sad.png
Has he really been a highlight? Aww that's so sweet! It seems like I've had him forever.

Last edited:
Quote:

sad.png

YOU ARE BF?!?!?!?!
ep.gif
th.gif

Sorry, I am really shocked, because you're one of the main other peeps who hang around the champion contests area
lau.gif

Congrats on getting such a high top breeder average, btw. I've been watching you ascend up that list
thumbsup.gif

sad.png
Has he really been a highlight? Aww that's so sweet! It seems like I've had him forever.

Thanks!
big_smile.png
It's all because of my W Like the Sea and Midnight's Purple Prize crosses--they are really good in the showring!

Oh, yes, guessing how many points Laurie gained each week was fun!

Quote:
YOU ARE BF?!?!?!?!
ep.gif
th.gif

lau.gif

thumbsup.gif

sad.png

Thanks!
big_smile.png
It's all because of my W Like the Sea and Midnight's Purple Prize crosses--they are really good in the showring!

Yep - I like Utterly Purple - I disagree with you, she's a really really pretty bird!

You guess how many points he earns?
pop.gif
I usually keep track of him on the Hybrid champion spot. Maybe when he and Stirlin die, that title will be yours!
big_smile.png
(Stirlin's about 175, he's almost there)

Quote:
Thanks!
big_smile.png

Yep - I like Utterly Purple - I disagree with you, she's a really really pretty bird!

pop.gif
I usually keep track of him on the Hybrid champion spot. Maybe when he and Stirlin die, that title will be yours!
big_smile.png

Oh, good, Stirlin still has some time ahead of him! I don't know if my bird will be hybrid champion for a while yet--I think Boatgirl has a hybrid with over thirty thousand points.

Quote:

pop.gif
big_smile.png

Oh, good, Stirlin still has some time ahead of him! I don't know if my bird will be hybrid champion for a while yet--I think Boatgirl has a hybrid with over thirty thousand points.

Oh yeah, I remember him! "Anything You can do I can do better!", he was called. I started entering Laurie in a lot more contests as soon as I noticed he was starting to catch up, as Laurie had only been the champion for a few days and I wanted to keep him up there for a bit longer
tongue.png

He's on 43, 000 but by the rate Utterly Purple is earning, you'll be on him in no time.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom