Officially insane, pictures

Hillsvale

Songster
10 Years
Oct 20, 2009
Hillsvale, Nova Scotia
Well... I went to pick up my newest babies... 500 KM later.....
barnie.gif

43249_egyptian_born_february_19_2010_002.jpg

born February 19th, Eqyptian Fayoumi

43249_silkies_born_february_19_2010_002.jpg

born February 19th, silkies.....

they are currently being checked out by the now three week old columian plymouth rock.... who are mamouth in comparison!
ep.gif

wee.gif

One of those Fayoumis is bigger than the other- as you said by PM, might be a roo. Silkies are so precious. I still don't think of them as chickens, more like dresden dolls, so utterly precious. This is such a tender part of chickenry, and I miss it. More for me next year!

Birdaholic- are those blue birdies flying yet?

Last edited:
Quote:
No two ways about it Linda, the silkies are pure cuteness.. not like a real chicken. The foyoumis are grand layers I am told so that's where they come in. I had all five babies on my chest peeping last night while we watched TV.. the new ones are considerable more affectionate that the columbians... don't know whether the columbians are standoffish or whether the young children at the breeders had something to do with it... funny enough one of the little tiny babies challenged a monster chick, and it won!
hu.gif
I don't think the foyoumis don't look a whole lot different in size.... just hard to keep in one place and get a icture!

and today one of the colombians got an injury... think it decided to fly and landed oddly but its leg looks bruised and it is limping.... my first injury.
sad.png

Last edited:
Here are my babies blue splash marans, one white marans, some golden cuckoo marans
22834_bluesplash.jpg

22834_marans223.jpg

22834_white.jpg

Edited I didn't add the white one

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom