Oh C#!* what should I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bealve all life has value and if I am not going to eat it Im not gonna kill it. I dont want to have a ethical dissucsion about this. Im good now thank you . Its nice to know Im not the only one that rescues spiders and worms and stuff .

Quote:
I used to rescue worms, flies, bugs & spiders. Now that I'm a chicken owner, all I can think is "oh dang, the girls would love this!"
lau.gif

Quote:
Hanta is passed by inhaling the virus from airborne dust from droppings- there were no droppings involved. This little thing wasn't big enough to break my skin if it decided to bite, so I wasn't even afraid to have it in my cupped hand.

I'm fond of learning what bugs little creatures carry and pass around, though, so I tend to be careful when it's appropriate.

HI! I do the same thing. My car stays out side and we live in the south, I have had lil green tree frogs get in my trunk and in the middle of summer had one jump out in a scorching shopping center parking lot, Now imagine this I'm crouched down scrambling after this frog finally caught him put him in a covered BK cup, had my husband hold the cup for the ride home to release him where he came from. Thats just one incident I am not to in to bugs tho.
wee.gif
:weee

If you ever have a mouse problem at your house, you can always buy live traps. I did that once. My mom wanted to poison them, and that made me sad. I caught six mice alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom