Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Pics

Muggsmagee

Menagerie Mama
13 Years
Dec 15, 2009
Central NY
I just crack up at the ads people put on Craigslist. Talk about non-specific!

http://oneonta.craigslist.org/grd/2121832499.html

chickens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-20, 9:28AM EST
Reply to: [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for sale 7 chickens 7.00each

EDITED TO ADD: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST AWAY AND HAVE A DAILY CHUCKLE ALONG WITH THE REST OF US. THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING. THAT SAID, PLEASE OMIT OR DELETE PHONE NUMBERS WHEN POSTING ADS. IT IS AGAINST BYC RULES TO DO SO!!! THANKS A BUNCH!
frow.gif

Last edited:
I’m not married, so perhaps you married folks can relate. Gave me a good laugh this morning…poor guy is gonna be so confused. View attachment 3080459
I would do something like this.
One time I hid in the laundry basket for 45 minutes so I could scare my husband when he got home from work.

Not craigslist but ....

Oh, where to begin what's wrong here?
IMG_4225.JPG

I'm sure the "big chicks" are only $1 because they keep flying up and pooping (or drowning) in the water. I actually saw one running around outside the bin.

The electrical cords from heat lamps were hanging down from the octopus-like outlet strip.

Then there's either some fun spelling or new breeds.
The Barred Rook could just be messy handwriting but perhaps it will grow into a big crow-like bird. Or maybe it's fair warning that customers are about to get "rooked."

Of course, the "Butt Op-ring-Ton" was my favorite.
IMG_4224.JPG

My sensitive, soft spot wanted to "save" some, but logically, why should I give money to a store that doesn't care properly for its chicks? After all the transport and store stress, it was a big risk I'd get sick or dead chicks once home, and buying them would only help perpetuate poor management.

Back
Top Bottom