Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Free Maraconda rooster!
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/2674785436.html

Maybe it's a cross between an anaconda snake and a marans chicken?
lau.gif

chickens/ ducks

Date: 2011-10-23, 1:12PM EDT

hello i am putting theses 8 duck and some chickens on here for my grandfather as he asked me to there is nothing wrong with these animals the are well feed and well kept he is down sizing on his animal population. thhe ucks rome around his property and are cage kept also. the are great pets and the chickens are well feed and watered and well kept they lay eggs like crazy. if you are interested please send me an email and i will respond back as soon as i look at my emails which is an three or for times a day just let me know the ducks a pecans and im not sure on the type of chicken but if emailed with questions i would be more than willing to ask. thanks for looking

Nutty ducks, eh?
lol.png

very rare chickens for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-29, 8:23PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO 4 MONTHS OLD AMERICANA HENS AND OTHER ASSORTED HENS FOR SALE. FOR PRICES PLEASE CALL . I ALSO HAVE THREE VERY RARE 5 MONTHS OLD AMERICANA ROOSTERS FOR $15 EACH. I HAVE FIREWOOD FOR SALE TOO.

Wouldn't it be awful if they were just Easter Eggers... Judging from the spelling they probably are...​

Quote:
Wouldn't it be awful if they were just Easter Eggers... Judging from the spelling they probably are...

Since there is so much variety in Americana chickens, these birds are probably rare. They were probably mixed with the "Maraconda". The new SOP will be out on them soon.
pop.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom