Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

GUINEA HEN / CHICKEN CROSS ***UNIQUE HYBRID*** - $300 (Taneytown)

Date: 2012-06-19, 4:54PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have For sale a GUINEA HEN / CHICKEN CROSS . I Love her but really have enough to take care of. So she the next to go. Shes been with my chickens and gunieas her whole life . Ive had her since she was 3 months old. So Email me with any quesitions that you may have. Thanks

5L95G75Ma3K93Nd3H1c6jf106112fe7a212ef.jpg

GUINEA HEN / CHICKEN CROSS ***UNIQUE HYBRID*** - $300 (Taneytown)

[rule]Date: 2012-06-19, 4:54PM EDT Reply to: [email protected] [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP] [rule] I have For sale a GUINEA HEN / CHICKEN CROSS . I Love her but really have enough to take care of. So she the next to go. Shes been with my chickens and gunieas her whole life . Ive had her since she was 3 months old. So Email me with any quesitions that you may have. Thanks
5L95G75Ma3K93Nd3H1c6jf106112fe7a212ef.jpg
WOW! :idunno

Hummingbirds (Woodland, WA)

Date: 2012-06-22, 11:33PM PDT

Hi, I need to get rid of my hummingbirds... they are driving me crazy!!!
I need 20.00 and you can take the feeder and they will follow you home.

There should be at least 10, maybe more?

I am considering emailing this guy lol...Could you imagine driving home and having hummingbirds just following your car
gig.gif

Hummingbirds (Woodland, WA)

[rule]Date: 2012-06-22, 11:33PM PDT Reply to: [COLOR=0066CC][email protected][/COLOR] [SUP][[COLOR=0066CC]Errors when replying to ads?[/COLOR]][/SUP] [rule] Hi, I need to get rid of my hummingbirds... they are driving me crazy!!! I need 20.00 and you can take the feeder and they will follow you home. There should be at least 10, maybe more? I am considering emailing this guy lol...Could you imagine driving home and having hummingbirds just following your car :gig
:yuckyuck :lau

FREE HORSE MANURE (Rancho San Diego)

Date: 2012-06-21, 9:04PM PDT

Free horse manure, great for trees, and lawns and general soil improvement bring your truck or trailer, and does NOT SMELL
call 619-669-xxxx
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

You read it correctly - their s*#t does not stink.

Back
Top Bottom