Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

To be perfectly honest, I thought they meant "lima beans." :gig

I'm seeing the irony that this ad falls under the "norm" for me! LOL!  If that is near you and you need fertilizer for your gardens...jump on it!  Seriously.  We use our alpaca poo and everything we grow comes up HUGE and hardy.   Some of our raised beds started out as nothing more than alpaca poo.  Just like rabbit and alpaca, llama "beans" can be used immediately in the garden and won't burn your plants vs. having to use old/composted cow, chicken or horse manure that has high levels of nitrogen and can burn your plants.   Something to think about anyway....

My sheep poo looks like beans. :lau

I use my rabbit's poo for my gardens too. :D

Wild Hogs (Weatherford)

Date: 2012-06-23, 7:59PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
"I have wild pigs for sale I also trap if needed delivery is available you can call or text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX"

Trapping I get, but selling them? Really? I thought we were trying to get rid of them. Maybe he means for them to be butchered. I also thought that it was illegal to sell anything that is considered a wild animal. I know of some people that butcher them and give the meat away but I sure would hate to have one get out or put into a breeding program! Yikes!!!

ep.gif

Wild Hogs (Weatherford)

"I have wild pigs for sale I also trap if needed delivery is available you can call or text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX"

Trapping I get, but selling them? Really? I thought we were trying to get rid of them. Maybe he means for them to be butchered. I also thought that it was illegal to sell anything that is considered a wild animal. I know of some people that butcher them and give the meat away but I sure would hate to have one get out or put into a breeding program! Yikes!!!

ep.gif

That's crazy!

Maybe this is a job for Mike Rowe???

Equine Sheath Cleaning Service - $25 (Central NY)

Date: 2012-07-12, 9:47PM EDT

It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it! Let that person be me, instead of you. I will travel to your horse(s), and perform a sheath cleaning. Geldings and stallions, I have done both. I provide the supplies, you provide the horse and warm water. $25 base rate, price does go up if the horse is difficult. :) Please email for more information.

Wild Hogs (Weatherford)

ep.gif
It is Illegal in most states I guess either they are ignorant or don't care

Pair Sebastopol Geese - $300 (Rochester)

Date: 2012-07-13, 4:27PM PDT

2 Sebastopol geese just over a year old. These geese are selling for $2500 as an adult pair on Mcmurray Hatchery site. They are sweeter than my chickens and ducks. They don't even go after the baby chicks. I have never had geese before and really didn't understand how large they are. I think they would do better in a larger home. xxx-xxx-xxxx

Really a hatchery is selling their crappy sebbies for $2500?????

According to what I found it is only $93.75

JUVENILE SEBASTOPOL GEESE
Catalog Number
Description​
each​
How Many​
SBBS Straight Run
$93.75​
Sold Out​

Availability Display below is for the next several hatches. This breed is available for future dates. You can pick the date during the check out process. Green: available.Blue: limited availability.Red: not available.

None currently available.
juvenile_sebastopol_geese_main.jpg
The Sebastopol Geese originated in Europe along the Danube River and around the Black Sea, and are thought to be descended from the European Graylag. They are famous for their "curly" feathers giving them a very unique look. The gander weighs 12-14 lbs while the goose weighs 10-12 lbs. The legs and shanks are orange and the eyes bright blue. On average, females produce 25-35 eggs per year. Though geese generally retain some flight ability, Sebastopols cannot fly well due to the curliness of their feathers and have difficulty getting of the ground.
Additional images - click to enlarge.

Be the first to review this product.

Last edited:
I'll pass.
ep.gif

2 Sebastopol geese just over a year old. These geese are selling for $2500 as an adult pair on Mcmurray Hatchery site. They are sweeter than my chickens and ducks. They don't even go after the baby chicks. I have never had geese before and really didn't understand how large they are. I think they would do better in a larger home. xxx-xxx-xxxx

Catalog Number
Description​
each​
How Many​
SBBS Straight Run
$93.75​
Sold Out​

Catalog Number
Description​
each​
How Many​
SBBS Straight Run
$93.75​
Sold Out​

Holy COW! That person is nuts! They must be confusing Sebbies for rare swans, or something. ???

Back
Top Bottom