Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I talk like at... Not me though... My gators were pets an lived in the bath tub....

so you didn't keep them in the back of the toilet with your brother Wally so your parent's wouldn't find out right Beaver? I gotta go I promised whitie that we would make fun of Lumpy as he gets chewed out by his dad for stealing oil from his car...

Hmm looks like my buddy Mike is selling some gator skins.....

For the goats, we can be glad they did not include photographic proof of the items listed in the title

I was referring to an old episode of Leave it to Beaver, the boys had an alligator (baby) in the holding tank in the back of a toilet they had it there and the parents never knew it they knew something was up but couldn't quite figure it out.

I got the show reference but not the episode reference... Before my time.

I think it was the pilot or at least one of the early 1st season saw a show telling the history of the show and the producers had a fight to show the tor 2-3 inches of the toilet because the censors where saying it was lewd, a toilet with no own using it for it's intended purpose or an indecent one, lewd I wonder what they would think today if they watched cable TV....

I got the show reference but not the episode reference... Before my time.
Dude, I got that reference! Haha, my mom loves Leave it to Beaver. She used to watch it with me every day.
thumbsup.gif

*edited by Staff*

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom