Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

IMPORTANT!!!! My chicken, Providance, has informed me that today is "Cricket Day" for Chickens. It is the day that they gorge themselves with insects of all kinds, especially crickets, just as we do with turkey!
thumbsup.gif
D.gif
wink.png
wink.png

artifical leg (middletown,pa)

Date: 2012-11-24, 9:18AM EST
Reply to this post [email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]

ABOVE THE KNEE LEG AND SOCKS CALL xxx-xxxx SHOE SIZE 8 1/2 TO 9 WIDE free for someone in other countries that may need it. churches may call to send to third world countries
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID:3430787663

Not sure amusement is the right word...creep factor

artifical leg (middletown,pa)
Date: 2012-11-24, 9:18AM EST
ABOVE THE KNEE LEG AND SOCKS CALL xxx-xxxx SHOE SIZE 8 1/2 TO 9 WIDE free for someone in other countries that may need it. churches may call to send to third world countries
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID:3430787663
Not sure amusement is the right word...creep factor

It's sad to me either the owner died or needed a new leg due to another amputation.

I was once waiting for a flight at a Southern California airport (SNA), and heard an announcement for the person who left an artificial leg at the TSA checkpoint to please return and claim it.

Now I just feel really, really bad for these poor horses.
sad.png

I am selling my beautiful appaloosa for the reasonable price of $2000.She is registrated and is pregnant.
The baby can be registered as Azteca and will be half appaloosa half andalusian.call me at (***) ***-****

I'm almost positive this post is from the same person.

I have a beautiful Quarter horse for sale.She is registrated and she is pregnant.
She will gave her baby in March and it can be registered as half andalusian half
Quarter or Azteca.Call me at (***) ***-**** and thank you for reading.

Twinkie LAST BOX EVER - $40

Date: 2012-11-18, 12:24PM CST

As you know they will not be making any more. selling on e-bay for up to $1,000 a box first best cash offer can have them Unopened box of 10

CASH OFFER

NO-EMAILS
NO TEXT

I don't see why everyone is now going crazy about twinkies. I mean, hostess wouldn't have gone out of business if people really like twinkies and were buying them all the time, right? Unless I'm missing something, which wouldn't be the first time...

I don't see why everyone is now going crazy about twinkies. I mean, hostess wouldn't have gone out of business if people really like twinkies and were buying them all the time, right? Unless I'm missing something, which wouldn't be the first time...
I don't think the problem is lack of demand. It boils down to overpaid brass and poor management. Lots of really poor management.

I don't think the problem is lack of demand. It boils down to overpaid brass and poor management. Lots of really poor management.

When it all shakes out, I believe it will come down to the fact they can't fund the retirement program they offered the union years ago. They could have at the time, but they relied on future earnings, and now they have the mess they have. Now it is simpler for the top management to take their money and run, while the bankruptcy courts are left to make the apologies to the workers who will get a tiny fraction of what they were promised.

Management gave themselves huge pay increases in 2011 (the CEO's pay jumped from $750,000 to $2,550,000). Then this April they backed off and reduced that after the Wall St. Journal reported on it.
Now they can sell off all the assets (real estate, recipes, patents, machinery, etc.) and grab a quick load of money, while dumping the company and employees.

Maybe they'll sell the empty unused boxes on ebay.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom