Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Sounds like he doesn't need to go hunting huh? :confused:

still looking for things to hunt with (lafayette,la.)

Date: 2012-12-11, 12:25PM CST
Reply to this post [email protected][?]
12 ga......410 ga....270...3.06...223...243.....9 mm...40 cal...looking for things that i can hunt with..don't.have alot of money yo spend but some..call me at xxxxxxxxx
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID:3471276628

Last edited:
Sounds like he doesn't need to go hunting huh?
hu.gif
Not on my property.

This isn't from Craigslist, but is from a site called Thrifty Fun. Readers send in suggestions/questions on how to save money with this or that. I got a kick out of this one:

I have one day old puppies. I helped their mother with suckling and giving them some milk too. The question is how many times do I suckle the puppies each day?

Surely it isn't how it reads....right?

This isn't from Craigslist, but is from a site called Thrifty Fun. Readers send in suggestions/questions on how to save money with this or that. I got a kick out of this one:

I have one day old puppies. I helped their mother with suckling and giving them some milk too. The question is how many times do I suckle the puppies each day?

Surely it isn't how it reads....right?
I really, really hope not.....
hmm.png

In the event anyone is interested in contributing to this fund. :/

Gofundme (Louisiana)

Date: 2012-12-12, 2:01PM CST
I am trying to visit my mom and siblings for the holidays. They live 1000 miles away. Please help me if you can.
PostingID:3473897763

Looking for a rental wife

Date: 2012-12-13, 2:53PM CST
Its simple. I am looking for a woman to come in and essentially be a wife for me to clean, wash clothes, etc. I will pay very well, 200$ to start!!!

Please no:
Crazies (You know who you are)
Married/Involved women with jealous others who would threaten to attack me. (Last one actually tried.)
Please have basic hygiene. (If I can smell you at 8 am, there is a serious problem with your lifestyle)
Thieves (My entire place is electronically monitored with an offsite recording center)

PostingID:3476340191

Back
Top Bottom