Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Yup a Tennesse Walker,they are a gaited breed and very comfy to ride
smile.png
no problem you never know unless you ask
smile.png

yes I know very little about horses but I know enough if I had a choice of what horse I wanted to ride sight unseen, I know I would choose the Walker even if it wasn't all the way broke for riding because their reputation proceeds them that much to this green horn.

I saw one it said that the person was selling a dalmatian horse.
lau.gif
He was probably talking about a leopard appaloosa (sp). They are spotted like a dalmation. I always thought it would be fun to have a leopard appoloosa and a dalmation.

I saw one it said that the person was selling a dalmatian horse.
lau.gif
I had a horse everyone called a Dalmation. He was a leopard Appaloosa, he was white with dark brown/black spots all over. It's a common thing for folks to call them, although if I were selling a horse I'd try to sound like I knew what I was talking about!

Yup a Tennesse Walker,they are a gaited breed and very comfy to ride :) no problem you never know unless you ask :)

yes I know very little about horses but I know enough if I had a choice of what horse I wanted to ride sight unseen, I know I would choose the Walker even if it wasn't all the way broke for riding because their reputation proceeds them that much to this green horn.

The next choice for a riding horse is any breed that is completely broke as a cutting horse. Why as I said I am a green horn and I know enough that if broke that way they won't be a problem to ride....
Oh I don't know about that. You would have to be aware of it's commands and not accidentally tell it to jump left or right ... right out from under you!

The next choice for a riding horse is any breed that is completely broke as a cutting horse. Why as I said I am a green horn and I know enough that if broke that way they won't be a problem to ride....
If you are a green horn, you do NOT want to ride a fully trained cutting horse. I can't think of a surer way to end up on your fanny.

Back
Top Bottom