Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

When I had quail I had those scissors off Amazon.
They are a must for any quail owner.
I've got those scissors - but only 3 female quail right now. The scissors were more helpful when I was getting a doz quail eggs a day.
Ok that makes more sense. Sorry to be ignorant. I won a contest here a while back that offered quail but I told them to give the prize to the second runner up. I don't have the facilities to keep them since they have very different dietary requirements then chickens do and would require a different enclosure
The care is very simple, but definitely can't free range quail. They would just wander off.

I've got those scissors - but only 3 female quail right now. The scissors were more helpful when I was getting a doz quail eggs a day.

The care is very simple, but definitely can't free range quail. They would just wander off.
Yeah I looked into it after I won but I pretty much just entered because I was bored on my day off and wanted the freelance work. It wasn't fair for the other people so I said to just give it to the second runner up. Either way I got my artwork out there and a nice piece for my portfolio so win win. I just don't have the space for quail right now

I'm sorry, one more non-craigslist. I bet you didn't know turkeys are vultures?
Screenshot_20220717-122432_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom