Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I guess averages
Well, but even then it wouldn't work. The most 6 hens will lay is 6 eggs a day. If my six hens lay 4 eggs a day, then they are each laying 0.66 eggs a day (nonsensical because chickens only lay whole eggs, but let's go with it for the sake of math). So you see, whatever number of eggs he has will never be more than the number of hens he has, so the most eggs any chicken will ever lay per day is 1. 1.3 is not possible.

I guess if you're not great about collecting all the eggs every day, they might build up somewhere, and your math might then sometimes say you get more than one egg a day, but that's an incorrect application of math to the laying of eggs.

Maybe he's confused about the number of his chickens?

Well, but even then it wouldn't work. The most 6 hens will lay is 6 eggs a day. If my six hens lay 4 eggs a day, then they are each laying 0.66 eggs a day (nonsensical because chickens only lay whole eggs, but let's go with it for the sake of math). So you see, whatever number of eggs he has will never be more than the number of hens he has, so the most eggs any chicken will ever lay per day is 1. 1.3 is not possible.

I guess if you're not great about collecting all the eggs every day, they might build up somewhere, and your math might then sometimes say you get more than one egg a day, but that's an incorrect application of math to the laying of eggs.

I mean i did the 20 divided by 1.3, which equals 15.38 meaning he gets 15.38 eggs a day from his 20 bird flock but that still does not make any sense 🤣🤣🤣

Uh, posting pictures of it's "kids" is not something that an AI engine can't do. Factual accuracy is something that AI has struggled with in chat. I'm not saying it's not a real person, just saying that AI chat engines can post pictures of their "kids".
I very much doubt it’s an AI… are you the guy on a different platform saying his one chicken lay 2 or 1.3 eggs a day??? 🤣🤣

Well perhaps think about it this way. He said "a day" not 24 hours. So if he has 6 chickens maybe one day he gets 6 and the next day he gets 5 but one laid later in the day so the next day he gets 7? It all depends on WHEN he gets the eggs. I know I collect only once a day and sometimes there will be more or less depending on the time of day I'm collecting. Just a thought🤔

I very much doubt it’s an AI… are you the guy on a different platform saying his one chicken lay 2 or 1.3 eggs a day??? 🤣🤣
Not me, my chickens lay 1.5 eggs a day. Everyone knows chickens can't lay a third of an egg! :celebrate And here's a picture of my kids to prove I'm real.

Attachments

• chicks.jpeg
    chicks.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom