Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I just crack up at the ads people put on Craigslist. Talk about non-specific!

http://oneonta.craigslist.org/grd/2121832499.html

chickens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-12-20, 9:28AM EST
Reply to: [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for sale 7 chickens 7.00each

EDITED TO ADD: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST AWAY AND HAVE A DAILY CHUCKLE ALONG WITH THE REST OF US. THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO BE FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING. THAT SAID, PLEASE OMIT OR DELETE PHONE NUMBERS WHEN POSTING ADS. IT IS AGAINST BYC RULES TO DO SO!!! THANKS A BUNCH!
frow.gif
Couldn't get the link to work.

What a load of crock and bull. I dearly hope nobody is buying his eggs.
It's the "depraved of the serenity of nature" bit that got me. Nature usually likes to eat chickens ("ravenous mountain predators" mentioned in the ad!). And I don't think they spend a lot of time staring at clouds or sunrises. I'll grant that they enjoy the outside but... seems like an excuse to be negligent imho.

It's the "depraved of the serenity of nature" bit that got me. Nature usually likes to eat chickens ("ravenous mountain predators" mentioned in the ad!). And I don't think they spend a lot of time staring at clouds or sunrises. I'll grant that they enjoy the outside but... seems like an excuse to be negligent imho.
Absolutely. Not to mention the fact that he's trying to make fully domesticated chickens live as if they are Jungle Fowl. There is no comparison. It would be like expecting a Chihuahua to survive in the wilderness as wolves do.

It's negligence and neglect. Person is a moron.

I was window shopping on Craigslist one day when I spotted these beautiful Nankins. I clicked on the ad and it was a long ad, but I read it anyways. THE SELLER HATED THE BIRDS HE WAS TRYING TO SELL! The ad went on and on about every detail why the seller HATED those birds. It was sad but hilarious at the same time. When you're trying to sell something, you talk about how it is so good, and not on how bad you hate it. I couldn't believe what I was reading! :lau:gig

Back
Top Bottom