Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
can you use a peacock breader to make breaded d'uccles?
hu.gif

I think the peacock breader is for when you want to substitute a peacock for turkey at Thanksgiving. As Seen on TV. All in one : peacock featherer, deboner, and breader.
droolin.gif

What kind of tree/bush/plant grows couches to pick??
WHITE COUCH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-09, 9:16PM EDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD CONDITION. MUST BE PICKED BEFORE IT RAINS . ITS NOW OUT SIDE.....​

Quote:
You know, when God 'crated the world.

lol.png
yuckyuck.gif
:lau
Sorry, couldn't help myself. Probably gonna burn for that one.
hide.gif

Ok! That one made me laugh out loud and I sprayed coffee on the keyboard.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/grd/2637945788.html

i
have fresh eggs from cage free (couped at night) unaltered birds no trimmed beaks or wings here. eggs are collected several times a day and are dated. birds are fed nonmedicated feed and have never had any hormones they also free range our property eating the seeds, bugs and grass that is not sprayed with pesticides or fertilizers. they are also fed scraps from the kitchen (vegi peels ends of wheat bread older fruits ect) a portion of sales go to my boy who helps take care of them all other money goes back to the coupe for feed feeders ect. im off of the 60 fwy and pedley road text for availability as it changes daily a dozen is $2.50 18 pack is $3.50 bring you own carton or other container and save a quarter.

I wonder if it is a little red Coupe de Ville? I wonder who gets the drivers seat?

Back
Top Bottom