Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
this is why one should not post while high...
lau.gif

X2

chortle
gig.gif
lau.gif

I just got this e-mailed to me. Right now I only have one ad on CL & its a "where to look for your lost pet or where to look if you want to adopt a pet" ad. Darn spam!

O_O O_O O_O

y ou r c rai g sli st po st
Friday, December 16, 2011 2:34 AM
"Bunnie Schweitzer" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
[email protected]
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams

Will you deliver additional information on top of your Cl . post?
more for the tears; and I hain't never murdered no creature since that

Last edited:
Quote:
th.gif
I think they mean brooder...I wonder how representative of the population these craigslist ads are? I am truly amazed at the lack of ability to spell simple words and compose coherent sentences. it scares me to think there are that many semi-illiterate people out there. I try to tell myself that English probably isn't their first language but somewhere deep the recesses of my mind I don't believe it...lol

Quote:
th.gif
I think they mean brooder...I wonder how representative of the population these craigslist ads are? I am truly amazed at the lack of ability to spell simple words and compose coherent sentences. it scares me to think there are that many semi-illiterate people out there. I try to tell myself that English probably isn't their first language but somewhere deep the recesses of my mind I don't believe it...lol

Sounds to me that they are not a chicken person and did not really know what they had. May have bought a storage unit or was left at a rental property

Back
Top Bottom