Oh Deer, Oh deer

deerman

Rest in Peace 1949-2012
11 Years
Aug 24, 2008
Southern Ohio
This guy and his mother have been comming to my yard from the start. But this time he was in the yard by his self. I was walking around the yard with him, taking these pics. he was walking to me. note the flash reflextion in his eyes. He never spook, I got within 11 feet, had to back zoom all the away off.

His mother an brother or sister were back today, mom warn them to run.

Will post a few more pics, when I get time.

deer017.jpg

This pic,taken without a zoom,thats how near I was, these are free wild deer on my place not pets,or hand raised.

deer027.jpg

Last edited:
That's wonderful, thank you for sharing! We have deer here, but all I ever see is the white flags taking off. I have no problem with hunting, but our neighbors are a little too gun happy and have terrified anything that moves!

They have a bad habit of drinking and gunning. Not a good way to hunt.

Quote:
Yes it is BAD!!! Naughty girl, you!!
smack.gif

I have strict orders that My DH and kids are NOT allowed to shoot a deer less than a year old (or two if I could help it).

rodriguez,, how can you think that after looking into those big, brown eyes??
smile.png

Those are great pictures. We had a couple orphans that found each other last summer. They hung out in our yard a lot. We couldn't ever get that close though.

Henry'schickens :

Quote:
Yes it is BAD!!! Naughty girl, you!!
smack.gif

I have strict orders that My DH and kids are NOT allowed to shoot a deer less than a year old (or two if I could help it).

rodriguez,, how can you think that after looking into those big, brown eyes??
smile.png

Oh I'll admit...it's cute. But I see tender meat there too! If it ain't got spots....
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom