Oh I am so excited..

smom1976

too many projects too little time!
11 Years
May 2, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Yes little things excite me sometimes..

As a few of you know from reading my threads in the past.. I have been making tons of cookies.. trying everything this year.. Looking for cookies to do a cookie swap.

TODAY is the swap...
wee.gif

instead of 3 doz cookies that I have to bring. I have at least 10 doz cookies..

that means I get to come back with 10 doz cookies SWAPPED!
th.gif
. I am planning all my christmas with these cookies LOL

I really should and the recipe so that you can do it too.. I remember you saying you guys dont do that over there..

It really is something fun.

I have to say, cookie swaps are great fun, and don't forget the dozen to put out for everyone to taste!! But you made 10 doz of -different- cookies? I thought the point was you took all one kind and came back with a big variaty for your table and gifts... I've seen people bring 2 different kinds, but you must be a CHAMP!!
woot.gif
sounds like a lot of fun!!

I made 6 doz ginger bread..

I made 3 doz double chocolate mint

I made 2 doz chocolate chip

and about 3 doz other cookies that I had left over from the kdis eating and breaking

I realized when I put them all out that I actually had about 14-15 doz inseatd of 10

It worked out good because there were 3 moms that came that didnt have time to bring cookies, Life happens you know.. so I gave them one of my containers and told them to go and get 2 dozen cookies each.. so it ended up working out really neat!

And I have lots of really cool cookies..

Stop this cookie talk... I'm being good tonight.

... off to the fridge for a V8 to curb the hunger pangs.

but their soooooo good
big_smile.png

oh and on a side note.. just for you mahonri.. my daughter just got her teeth cleaned .. no cavities
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom