Oh Im So Furious!

I finaly got a break from grandson he snoozing.Bing'd photo's of racoon poop.I didn't think racoon's could poop that big.Never had one leave behind evidence like that.He messed up.Ate 5 of my beautie's then pooped in my run!
fl.gif
. So Yep probably coon.I know We have a fox too but He's a different story right now.Anyone for Racoon for breakfast tomm. ???

Well Didn't have raccoon for breakfast.
hmm.png
ONLY thank's to my daughter's HIGHLY intelligent BF.He Wander's around all night and decided to go messing in the coop at 3:30 am.Sure enough had a raccoon in trap.MR.Genius decide's to put the trap with coon in trunk and drive the thing about 5 mile's away and let's it out.
barnie.gif
. That boy isn't the brightest crayon in the box .
hu.gif
. Anyway a bit of good new's....I went out this morn and one of the Millie hen's was setting on the fence at front yard.I was like OH NO how did you get out.I went straight to coop and checked the pen.There were 2 hen's in there as supposed to have been.There's really no way For them to get out. Apparently when the coon got in she was so terrorized that she flew out of that open window pane.She must have been hiding most of yesterday somewhere.I was SOOOO happy to find another one survived.But We still lost 4.So 3 hen's and a roo survived.
bow.gif
Will reset trap again and hopefully catch some more and maybe EINSTIEN wont be around to turn them loose.They will just go cause problem's for someone else.

Set you trap and give EINSTEIN a box of those large crayons to color with. I'll have the crock pot boiling with onions, carrots, and potatoes.....

I am glad that your bird flew the coop through the open window, but a raccoon could easily get in through that opening--7' up or not. Heck, my cat regularly jumps to the top of our 8' wall.

Animals can also get through holes much smaller than we would think possible.

Back
Top Bottom