1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Oh my, Dash has a round butt!@

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by thndrdancr, Jan 30, 2008.

1. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Well, she must be getting close, her lil hiney is rounded up. She still isnt squatting but she has the cutest roundest lil rear you ever did see!

Lily is making a lot of noise, and exploring various boxes, and hideaways. Lily got into some mud yesterday when I had them outside (how can it go from 60 to minus 2 in one day???), and was hilarious. It was that clay mud and she had it all over her beak, and her feet were these big clumpy messes. It was hysterical, then she got scared when someone walked their dog by and she jumped on "mama". She got that little scared look and looked up at me like she was asking so I told her "come on up, you silly thing" and held my arm out. Sometimes ya gotta love that silly stupid chicken.

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Aww, what a cute story about Lilly. Sounds like a moma's girl! Round fluffy bottom, yup, sounds like someone is getting closer!! good luck! Hope you get that egg soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by