Oh my gosh! Are these roosters? Speckled Sussex

And now I see it clear as day and wonder how I didn’t notice this before. I was blind! Well Chuck and Cody have to find a new home. I wonder if I can breed a speckled Sussex rooster with a sex link hen. But unless I have a broody hen, no eggs are going to hatch anyway. Grrr!!

And now I see it clear as day and wonder how I didn’t notice this before. I was blind! Well Chuck and Cody have to find a new home. I wonder if I can breed a speckled Sussex rooster with a sex link hen. But unless I have a broody hen, no eggs are going to hatch anyway. Grrr!!
You can breed anything you want to! 😁🥰

You can always try an incubator if you’d like, that’s how I hatch mine :)
When roosters are still growing up they still have a lot of “childhood” innocence in them and will have mild attitudes like the hens and of course see you as flock leader. That’s likely what also may have confused you. As they get older they want to be in charge of the flock and will begin to challenge you (this is where most people have problems) good luck finding them new homes ;)

Back
Top Bottom