oh, my name is Anna. I forgot to include that. (anunusualwoman is my default go-to username)

anunusualwoman

In the Brooder
Mar 29, 2018
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I used to have chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, quail, and pheasants when I lived up by cadillac, michigan. However, I left that marriage and that state. I moved to fort wayne, indiana but didn't move out to the country until eight years ago. it took me that long to convince my city guy husband to let me get chickens.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
None yet, I have to fix up a place for them

(3) What breeds do you have?
i used to have many different kinds but for now I'll just get whatever's marked down to a dollar at rural king. They're older chicks so they'll be easier to start out with than baby babies.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
probably Bing

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Graphic design, t-shirt design, limited gardening (I can't really dig or pull weeds anymore), reading, politics (don't worry, i'll keep politics out of my posts).

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I'm married and have 4 adult children and 2 adult step-children. and 5 grandchildren (step and non-step)
I have 3 cats. My 91 year old mom lives with my husband and me and I'm her full-time caregiver I also design and sell T-shirts on amazon.

Welcome to BYC 2.gif
Welcome to backyard chickens!

Taking care of the chickens will help with the stress of being a care giver. Chickens are very fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom