Oh my! The McMurray bantam weekly special 25 for $42.75

teddiliza

Songster
11 Years
Feb 1, 2008
St Louis MO (Jefferson County)
I so wish I had room for this!

They are advertising crazy prices on assorted bantams at McMurray ''Miniatures of the World' weekly special. Say it expires Friday Feb 20 at noon or whenever they sell out. Hope this helps someone wanting bantams out there!

25 chicks were $42.75 and 50 were $83.50

Sigh, I wish I had room! Must Resist, resist!

I want to see pics if you get these!

cool.png

I saw that this morning and oh darnit! I have an order of standards coming next week from Ideal and just have no more room at the moment...I would feel obligated to build another little coop and fence an area for the little ones...they are all so beautiful, I would love to have some of them...sigh...maybe later on...

Quote:
Ideal had even better deal on assorted Bantams in Jan and beginning of Feb $1.09 per chick 25 min.

I resist buying assortments , friend of mine kept buying everything what came across her radar screen, after 3 years of this wreckless action she has over 250 birds now, but you could barely find a pair of one pure breed there.

She offers me eggs all the time but I politely decline since then I would turn my yard into a ZOO like she has.

I was so tempted too! But, I don't like to get assortments too much either. Course I do like a variety of birds, just my own variety and not luck of the draw. There are some I don't think would do well here and I don't want to end up getting ones that I'd have to somehow make fit in, KWIM?

Back
Top Bottom