Oh no! My hen just drank soda!!!

Quote:
Dont encourage this sort of behavior in chickens. It can only lead down the dark path to chicken diapers.
For your own good, stop it now.

Are you still going on about that.....LOL. Didn't know it would bring so much to your days:p

My Australorp Olympia is like that! She and Rita, my Red X link, are the worst. Rita NOT ONLY steals our food, but my drinks too: look at this! (dailup beware!)

Chickens are actually rather smart. See that corn chip bag on the ground? The girls started scratching at it (like they do the ground)because they knew something good was inside! Funniest thing EVER!
chickentheives

Rita is actually tipping her head back to swallow a fizzy water and juice mix in this pic. That's the corn chip bag she's standing on.
glugglug

Thats too funny. I made the mistake of letting my girls finish my yogurt. Now I can't eat a yogurt in the backyard without being mobbed. The Orphintons jump into the air and try to knock it out of my hand!

Quote:
Then your chickens would have to chime in on the "Let's Get In Shape" thread. Oh what a terrible circle this all becomes.

And Elderoo, very funny comments - well worded! You keep being our Official Curmudgeon and we'll keep supplying you with plenty of material!

Quote:
Or at least tell them to light a match.
gig.gif

But wouldn't the neighbors hear the coop exploding and rising 5 feet into the air?

Back
Top Bottom