Oh the joys of Sunday television...

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
How many days in a row can I watch "Cheech & Chong" ? Anyone wanna bet?

I watched it yesterday while I was on duty, and apparently I've just awoke from my daze of computer screens and discovered I'm watching it again...

Its either that or infomercials... and I already know how to steam clean the floor, loose 30lbs in two days, save the rainforest, order freshly minted coins, clear 20 years of acne in one application, make a million in a month with real estate, and cheat the goverment out of thousands of dollars in grant (which by the way, a suit with question marks on it is NOT flattering on ANYONE!)

sweety... look at this face! Seriously... does it look like a face thats interested in basketball? LOL
lau.gif

Quote:
Obiviously you don't have cable! I too am one of the cable impaired people. I just love it when I hear people complain they get 500 channels and there isn't anything good on to watch. My Dad couldn't understand why anyone would watch a half and hour commerical! Oh joy of the good ole days when we only got 3 channels and the only thing on sunday afternoons was bowling lol!
Believe it or not I am watching NCAA championships Go Mich State!

Quote:
Oh ba-gees-us.... how could you not like a good fart in the cockpit scene? Its been a while since I've seen it. There was something about a stretcher falling out of an ambulance or something too... I could be like way off, its been YEARS since I've seen it. I just remember rolling on the floor in laughter, crying my eyes out, all the while my mother was dialing the phone making me a doctors appointment... it was probably the definitive moment she knew I wasn't a normal child... LOL LOL

If you've got your computer CBS, ABC and NBC have most of their current shows' full-length back episodes for your viewing pleasure. So you can catch up on CSI, Lost, Dancing with the Stars or NCIS...

Back
Top Bottom