Oh! The things i get upset over...

Tanichca

Sparkle Magnet
May 6, 2009
Akron, Ohio
Editors getting grounded. Ipod headphones clicking. Cats using my favorite skirt as a litterbox. So many things in life do i twist myself up over. And to add to the list:

My favorite jeans.

Let me explain: 5 months ago, i reluctantly put them in storage because they were far too small. 5 weeks ago i squeezed myself into them for retreat, because i needed to wear long pants. Today i put them on, expecting to be squished and uncomfortable. Well, guess what?

After 3 weeks of rigorous exercise and watching what i eat, these *$%# jeans are TWO INCHES TOO BIG in the waist. They are literally falling off me!!! GAAAAH!!!!!!! I need these jeans for the week-long fairground show! (I only have 4 pairs of jeans, all of which are now too big.)

*sigh* off to the thrift store, i suppose.

Ummmm OH TO HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM!
barnie.gif

Congratulations!!!!!
smile.png

Hehe......I wish I could get motivated....I need to lose alot of weight.......I think I'll start my diet tomorrow......hehe

I know what you mean though.......There isn't always money for a new wardrobe......Lots of people go to the thrift stores now-a-days! It's a good idea....Everything is pre-shrunk!

I should train you in Goodwill shopping...
But seriously?! This is coming from the girl who is always fussing about her weight?!?! I never thought I'd see the day you were upset over jeans being too big.
lau.gif

But those were my FAVORITE jeans. Ive worn them everywhere! And they were super comfortable!!! Nobody understands the problems of a Tanichca...
I know how to shop at goodwill! We have those in Tucson too, and for a family of 12 its kinda a staple of our clothing issues. I have 12 skirts, 10 of which i got from the local goodwill. But they dont have many good looking/comfortable jeans, for some reason.

Quote:
Come out here, then. It's Wednsday, so our little hole-in-the-wall place is open.... They have amazing jeans for really cheap.
tongue.png

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel, guess there's a flip side to every good thing.

Back
Top Bottom