OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I am in Utica...Hello neighbor. I don't have any chicks, but I do have a very pretty red and white easter egger roo and a RIR Roo that I am looking to adopt out. I ordered all hens and...well the extras they put in for loss were all 3 Roos. They are about 5 months old..if interested.

Dennis

I am in Utica...Hello neighbor. I don't have any chicks, but I do have a very pretty red and white easter egger roo and a RIR Roo that I am looking to adopt out. I ordered all hens and...well the extras they put in for loss were all 3 Roos. They are about 5 months old..if interested.

Dennis
:) sorry can't take anymore in but we can sell ya eggs when they lay. We are 4 mi away

Hey again. Just posting a mini update. Agatha ended up being a good mom and took over watching the straggler I hatched in the incubator. The three poofs are about 2 months old now and are showing no signs of crowing or overtly male behavior. Each of them have a poof on the top of their heads like their father, my wheaten/black polish. They crack me up. I will have to add some pictures in later to see if you guys can give me any leads as to who the mama is. They all look different.

On another note, who has some great -use up the surplus of eggs- recipes? I think we've got well over 6 dozen right now.
th.gif

Hey again. Just posting a mini update. Agatha ended up being a good mom and took over watching the straggler I hatched in the incubator. The three poofs are about 2 months old now and are showing no signs of crowing or overtly male behavior. Each of them have a poof on the top of their heads like their father, my wheaten/black polish. They crack me up. I will have to add some pictures in later to see if you guys can give me any leads as to who the mama is. They all look different.

On another note, who has some great -use up the surplus of eggs- recipes? I think we've got well over 6 dozen right now. :th

I always make pound cake. I added cinnamon it was delicious. Also added chocolate chips to the other & hubby loved it with his coffee in the am.

Hey Guys and Gals, need some help here. I've got a Roo and 2 hens (just now 6 months old and starting to lay eggs) that I need to give away. One of my neighbors decided to call the county zoning authority and report us for having chickens. Little did I know that chickens aren't allowed on a 1 acre lot in an agriculture zone, should have checked first I know :/ We live in Hamilton Ohio here in Butler county and according the law you need at least 2 acres and 200 feet frontage for livestock (yes they consider chickens livestock). Anyway, my daughter is devastated and we need to find a good home for her babies. Let me know if anyone out there would like to adopt them. Thanks!

Hey Guys and Gals, need some help here. I've got a Roo and 2 hens (just now 6 months old and starting to lay eggs) that I need to give away. One of my neighbors decided to call the county zoning authority and report us for having chickens. Little did I know that chickens aren't allowed on a 1 acre lot in an agriculture zone, should have checked first I know :/ We live in Hamilton Ohio here in Butler county and according the law you need at least 2 acres and 200 feet frontage for livestock (yes they consider chickens livestock). Anyway, my daughter is devastated and we need to find a good home for her babies. Let me know if anyone out there would like to adopt them. Thanks!
Oh no! So sorry to hear that. I might put the last few eggs to good use on that neighbor's house. Wish I could help but I can't have a rooster where I live. If you are stuck unable to find someone to take all 3, I'd be happy to take the girls in.

Back
Top Bottom