OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

It is 6 in-store near me still, but it doesn't seem they ever stock Cornish X birds. So I went on their website to see if I could order some online to have them delivered to the store, and the smallest amount you can get is 10. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...chicken-sold-in-quantities-of-10?cm_vc=-10005

It doesn't make much sense.
It is 6 in-store near me still, but it doesn't seem they ever stock Cornish X birds. So I went on their website to see if I could order some online to have them delivered to the store, and the smallest amount you can get is 10. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...chicken-sold-in-quantities-of-10?cm_vc=-10005

It doesn't make much sense.
Oh! I see what you are saying, I wanted Mallard ducks last year and they said they would call when they came in. Never heard a word.

Thanks!

Unfortunately Rural King also sells in packs of 10 chicks. So it might be back to the drawing board for me.

Does your local Rural King usually stock Cornish X in-store in the fall?
Did you see this in person or instore? Instore where I've been it's a limit o 6 chickens and a limit of 2 guinea keets/goslings when available. I don't know if they sell them in fall I guess.... Have you check Cragslist?

Did you see this in person or instore? Instore where I've been it's a limit o 6 chickens and a limit of 2 guinea keets/goslings when available. I don't know if they sell them in fall I guess.... Have you check Cragslist?
I saw this on their website.

No luck on Craigslist yet. I'm gonna keep checking that.

What do you consider "Cleveland Area". I'm sure there are people around you who wouldn't mind the job. Give a town name or area and you'll hopefully get more responses.
Cleveland, Ohio

I just said "area" because most pet sitters have a few different cities they sit in. I live in Cleveland.

I have a flock of year old ducks I am looking to rehome. 7 ducks (1 Cayuga, 2 Silver Appleyards. 2 Khaki Campbells, 2 Buffs) and 1 drake Cayuga. All ducks currently laying. From Eagles Nest Hatchery. Willing to let go as breed pairs $40 per pair.
Silver Appleyards
Khaki Campbells
Buff
Cayuga drake
Cayuga duck
Take all for $100

Located in Wadsworth, OH pick-up only.

Anyone in Cleveland area need some chicks on the "cheep"?

I was at North Olmsted Tractor Supply and according to a worker there, they have 200-300 unsold chicks/pullets/cockerels (likely older than the tiny ones out for sale) in the back. I believe they would mark these down if you asked. When I asked what happens to them, she said something about that they mark them down "to like a dollar each". They may have ducks back there as well.

*I don't want to throw this worker under the bus so please don't go there and say you heard a worker said it. Just ask if they have any unsold chicks in the back they would be willing to mark down.*

Lmk if any of you go and get some! I currently cannot take in any more layers (saving room to get meat birds in late summer).

I seriously wonder what happens to these birds when they get older and no one purchases them. With it being in the suburbs, I doubt those will ever sell.

Back
Top Bottom