OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello all,

I am reaching out to see if any one lives in the Fairlawn, Copley area and know if there is any regulations on raising chickens?

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone was willing to buy a ayam cemani breeding pair I am near middlefield/ cortland I was holding to sell them for around 4k

Attachments

• E2AE8048-1ED4-4462-ACF3-58F35F57B42F.jpeg
    E2AE8048-1ED4-4462-ACF3-58F35F57B42F.jpeg
    425.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AC46E662-E26B-45E1-8C9E-BCF346BB45D8.jpeg
    AC46E662-E26B-45E1-8C9E-BCF346BB45D8.jpeg
    367.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 709D9CF7-D07B-4930-B3EF-82A00D9DEA63.jpeg
    709D9CF7-D07B-4930-B3EF-82A00D9DEA63.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 3
  • B64D17EF-03A6-40DD-A43F-5E0B93F11D14.jpeg
    B64D17EF-03A6-40DD-A43F-5E0B93F11D14.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone! Any other urban chicken keepers here? I am in Cleveland. I just got 4 chickens (RIR, 2 golden comets, and a barred rock). I originally just had the RIR and GC, but went back to gets the others yesterday. I'm really enjoying them so far! I got them from Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary in Ravenna.

My neighbors have been really nice about the hens. They don't seem to mind. Other urban chicken keepers: how have your neighbors been?

Hi, I'm in central Ohio. Unfortunately, I need to find a new home for my 3 female ducks. They are a Welsh Harlequin, an Ancona, and a Cayuga. They are all good layers. The Cayuga will be a year old in June and the others are 2 years old.

Thanks

Attachments

• PXL_20220512_203740494.jpg
    PXL_20220512_203740494.jpg
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 2
Hello! New on here and relatively new to Ohio! I live in Roundhead/Belle Center area. I’m originally from Wears Valley Tn(outside of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg). We have a goat, ducks, chickens, rabbits, turkeys, the usual dog and cats and some cute talking parakeets. Also raising 2 wild ginger kids🤣.
Welcome! I had to look those locations up -never heard of either! Turns out you are not too far away, I’m on the west side of Ohio too!

Hello! New on here and relatively new to Ohio! I live in Roundhead/Belle Center area. I’m originally from Wears Valley Tn(outside of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg). We have a goat, ducks, chickens, rabbits, turkeys, the usual dog and cats and some cute talking parakeets. Also raising 2 wild ginger kids🤣.
Welcome to Ohio! :)

Hello, me and my family are just starting are homestead this year. At the moment we have 22 Coturnix quail (12 females of which are my pets and 10 males of which I will keep a few and the rest... Will be meat birds), 10 Guinea keets (multi colors), 2 Chinese goslings, and a million chicks (exaggerated) + 50 more Coturnix Quail hatching eggs coming in the mail (25 jumbos for meat and 25 of which I will again keep the females as my egg laying pets + a few males and the rest will also be meat). We are finishing getting starts planted in are garden and hope to be as self-efficient as possible. I also own pet rabbits and axolotls.
I am also a passionate video gamer a Christian.

Hello, me and my family are just starting are homestead this year. At the moment we have 22 Coturnix quail (12 females of which are my pets and 10 males of which I will keep a few and the rest... Will be meat birds), 10 Guinea keets (multi colors), 2 Chinese goslings, and a million chicks (exaggerated) + 50 more Coturnix Quail hatching eggs coming in the mail (25 jumbos for meat and 25 of which I will again keep the females as my egg laying pets + a few males and the rest will also be meat). We are finishing getting starts planted in are garden and hope to be as self-efficient as possible. I also own pet rabbits and axolotls.
I am also a passionate video gamer a Christian.
Very cool. I'm working on self-sufficiency as well, as much as I can in the city.

Where abouts are you? I'm in Cleveland.

Will anyone in northeast Ohio be selling Cornish X chicks in the early fall? I just need 4-6 chicks and the shipping for that few chicks is just way too high. I thought about driving to Meyer Hatchery, but their pickup times are 9-4:30 and I am switching jobs and don't know what my availability will be at that time.

Please message me if you will be hatching Cornish X chicks in September.

Back
Top Bottom