OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hi everyone! It was suggested I post her. I have 3 Pekin ducks that need re-homed. I'm in northern Ohio between Cleveland and Akron/Canton. There are 2 males and one female. The older male and the female have paired and have to be kept separate from the other male. The single male and the female will be a year old in July. The other older male is (we think) 4. He has a weird thing where he has one feather that grows in kinda of cock-eyed. Please just comment or message if you'd like to give them a new home

Attachments

• 1001.jpg
    1001.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 1002.jpg
    1002.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 1000.jpg
    1000.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 3
Good day to you too, I am doing great! Only, except it is raining and cold. I am incubating eggs which should start hatching Saturday. Also, I am picking up chicks from Meyer Hatchery on Monday so I am getting two brooders ready for them. I was not sure of my rooster being fertile so I put 22 eggs in to hatch and have only taken three out so far. The eggs are mostly dark green and blue so I'm not sure about them but they look pretty full. I will be ready for whatever happens.

I am getting three each of Welsummer, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Barred Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red and White Crested Polish. Then I added l each of Silver Laced Wyandotte, Speckled Sussex, Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock, Buff Orpington, Light Braha and Bluff Brama.
Then as if that wasn't enough, I put in 22 eggs into my incubator from my Olive Egger, Easter Egger and Australope chickens. I think I will try to give my Barnyard chicks away if too many hatch. I was bored and since I have all the equipment is why I decided to hatch eggs too.

I am getting three each of Welsummer, Black Copper Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Barred Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red and White Crested Polish. Then I added l each of Silver Laced Wyandotte, Speckled Sussex, Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock, Buff Orpington, Light Braha and Bluff Brama.
Then as if that wasn't enough, I put in 22 eggs into my incubator from my Olive Egger, Easter Egger and Australope chickens. I think I will try to give my Barnyard chicks away if too many hatch. I was bored and since I have all the equipment is why I decided to hatch eggs too.
Good luck with your hatch. Hatches are always interesting.

Wow, you really *ARE* adding to the flock! Good luck and enjoy.

Yeah, I wonder how many roosters I will get. That is always a problem in the summer. I can take them to the Amish and have them processed. They do a good job, but it's not fun. Meyer has also given me a rooster or two by mistake but I live with it. Anyway, that is a problem down the road. I will now just enjoy the little ones.

Back
Top Bottom