OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello fellow Ohioans.
frow.gif
we live in a small village. in n.w. ohio close to Marion. we have a pretty good sized mixed flock. of 22 and growing chicken math I guess lol. we would love to find some more seramas close if any one has any.

I don't have Seramas, but I am from your neck of the woods. Just getting started myself. I have 14 in a brooder right now. A mixed bunch of Orpingtons, Wyandots, Easter Eggers, Brahmas and 1 Black Australop.

Thats cool.
thumbsup.gif
Good luck to ya. Hope you have room for more cause they seem to grow in numbers. We started out wanting only 6 for eggs only now we have 22. lol
big_smile.png

I'm in Ashley, OH (north of Columbus/Delaware). We are new to chickens and loving it! We have 5 hens, 2 Buff Orpingtons and 3 Barred Rocks. Would love to hear your thoughts about preparing for winter.

Quote:
I live in Lancaster and my chickens don't seem to mind winter at all! As long as the heater base keeps the water thawed and they have plenty to eat, it had to be REALLY bad for them to want to stay inside!

EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!!

HI, I don't know if you'll get this message in time, but I wanted to know if there was something you guys could do or if you could direct me to someone who could help down here in Columbus. . . .

My friend at work, her neighbor got evicted and has ABANDONED 2 ducks (gender unknown), a hen, and a cat at the property.
barnie.gif

I can' take them because I haven't got a permit to have fowl in the city. Would it be possible to have someone come and rescue them on an emergency mission this afternoon? If not, do you know anyone in this area who could give them a good home?

Thanks in advance!

I do. I'm not going to post my friend's address here but I'll gave you what it's SUPER NEAR:

Union Methodist Cemetery on the corner of Frank & Gantz

it's about 20 minutes South of Clintonville.

(Oh, I should mention that I'm pretty sure there's a free coop involved)

Back
Top Bottom