OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

If anyone near Cleveland has a lead or has a Lavender Orpington Cockrell I'd appreciate it. My ladies need a lad lolView attachment 3643584
Pretty birds! :loveI only have two RIR hens and a barred rock rooster and hen. I wish I had one you would be welcome to it! You live just down the road a stretch. :wee

Last edited:
Pretty birds! :loveI only have two RIR hens and a barred rock rooster and hen. I wish I had one you would be welcome to it! You live just down the road a stretch. :wee
Thank you! I have Waylon but hes and EE and
20230915_091126.jpg
I really wanna breed the girls pure cause Lavenders are sooooo hard to find around here. I lucked out with my 5 girls someone was just getting rid of them so I scooped them up as quick as I could lol but I plan to get more peeps in spring and I'm already at 5 hens and 8 pullets.

Good morning Y'all! I forgot to post this!:lol:
Good afternoon Mark! Dreary kinda day but getting more preserving done. Apple sauce is in the crock pot and apple cider vinegar has been started. I have so many apples left over but I'm not complaining! My parents have an apple tree that just produced so well this year! And my garden did wonderful, I truly think it's God's way of getting us ready for a harsh winter. I don't want one but we are due

Good afternoon Mark! Dreary kinda day but getting more preserving done. Apple sauce is in the crock pot and apple cider vinegar has been started. I have so many apples left over but I'm not complaining! My parents have an apple tree that just produced so well this year! And my garden did wonderful, I truly think it's God's way of getting us ready for a harsh winter. I don't want one but we are due
I started mine a week ago!
20230916_163448.jpg

Thats great Becky! I have to agree with you I think a bad winter is coming.

Back
Top Bottom